The African Business Club strives to accomplish the following goals:
• Ensure the success of the African Business Club’s members at CBS by providing various types of support including career resources, tutoring and help adjusting to the New York social and cultural environment.
• Increase networking opportunities for members with the corporate community of Africa and serve as a support system throughout the recruiting process for students interested in building careers in or related to Africa.
• Provide opportunities for business school students to explore the many facets that comprise the African culture through social cultural events.
• Support the Admissions Office in recruiting African Students; and work with prospective students during the admissions process.
• Promote the development and involvement in Africa with activities that enhance the understanding of the region.
• Bolster the bond between current students and CBS alumni who share an interest in Africa.